Dallas Market is always one of my favorite events of the year. For the last three years, I’ve had the privilege of working with the Kirk & Bradley girls in their booth at the show.
Without a doubt, it’s a long and exhausting five days, but I wouldn’t miss it for anything. There is so much that goes into making a show happen behind the scenes- from months of design planning, tracking and packing inventory, setup and tear down of the room- the list goes on and on!
Destination Dallas is a hotel style show, meaning all exhibitors display their designs in a hotel suite. We have two large rooms with walls covered in canvases. Shops come from all over the country to pick out canvases to stock their stores. (Unfortunately, the trade show is closed to the public).
I really get the best of both worlds while I’m there, because when the room is quiet, I get to go shop for Needlepoint.Com. We are fully stocked and have so many new arrivals ready to ship immediately. Shop all new arrivals from Destination Dallas 2019 online here.
Today on the blog I’m sharing my twelve favorite canvases we brought back:
1. Tarra from Pip and Roo had this hysterical sign. How cute would this be great as an acrylic tray or framed in a kitchen?!
2. It’s no secret that I love Tess from Pewter and Pine. I had the best time working with her on our exclusive safari ornaments last year. She always has fun and fresh new arrivals. This new leopard clutch is GORGEOUS. It’s a preorder right now, but you’ll want to make sure we set one aside for you.
3. Pippin has the best options on 13 count. This dog canvas is about as sweet as they come.
4. Kate Dickerson added Megan Carn to her line of designers about a year ago. I love her fun colors!
5. Kimbery Ann had tons of fun clutches! This would be adorable with a beaded anchor.
7. Charlie Harper is one of my favorites- his designs are so whimsical. We have tons of their ornaments in stock now!
Shop all new arrivals from Destination Dallas on the Needlepoint.Com website here!
New additions are being added to the website hourly, so check back often!